Sunday, June 20, 2010

Freaking awesome boots

I wear boots nearly every day of my life. Everybody does here--we all march around in our $80 pairs of Xtratuffs. They are part of the uniform, just like a rain shell and a fleece. They are sort of cute but boring. I am an individual, just like everyone else. Well, since I was stuck in Juneau all day due to a mechanical* I went shopping. I wasn't planning on buying boots but these were on sale.
How cute are these??!!! I had to only pick one and I got the ones just like those pictured above. PLUS they were on sale since it was summer. They are Kamik boots and they are so awesome that the company has a recycling program for their broke-down boots. I am very happy to look like me and not some schlub when I wear skirts and rain boots. I now have stylish ones. I have a feeling I will be buying more of these boots. YAY! BOOTS!!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute, I want a pair, and I don't even need 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Kamiks! So cute!

    ReplyDelete